Monday, August 5, 2013

Kind Words about Jeff's Recent Demo

We recently received the nicest note from the organizer of Jeff's last demo.  We love to teach and inspire, and it is wonderful when we get feedback that shows that we've possibly met those goals:

  Jeff:

I'm sorry I have not written to you sooner, but I have felt gratitude to you every day since you agreed to handle the blacksmith demonstration.

I have heard nothing but amazing feedback regarding your appearance at the park (in that capacity), and among my regrets is that I could not be there personally to see you do all that you did for the kids (and so many adults).

Thank you for enriching our summer experience. Your participation is nothing short of wonderful. Certainly I hope you feel good about your involvement and your demonstration -- as you are most likely to get the call again.

Sincerely,

James

No comments:

Post a Comment