Sunday, October 4, 2009

Jeff's Blacksmithing Debut -- Please Come!


So, my wife says I'm "a bit nervous" , but talking about blacksmithing is going to be loads of fun for me! Plus, I get to demonstrate it!  Here's the details for those of you who live nearby:

Colonial Market Fair -- October 17th and 18th

Notice is herewith given that a Market and Fair shall be held on the third full weekend of the months May, July, October of this year instant, at the grounds so set aside and designated near the Claude Moore Colonial Farm at Turkey Run below the Little Falls of the Potowmack on the Georgetown Pike in McLean Virginia.

The Claude Moore Colonial Farm
6310 Georgetown Pike • McLean, VA 22101 -- 703-442-7557
October 17th and 18th
Saturday and Sunday 11am-4:30pm
$5 for adults; $2.50 for children (3-12 years old) and senior citizens but please note the discounted 50% off coupon for admission.

If you are available, please show up -- I'd love the support. Just don't make too much fun of my fancy colonial attire!

No comments:

Post a Comment