Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Preparing for the AHS Plant Sale

I am currently spending most of my free time forging plant hangers for the upcoming plant sale at the American Horticultural Society.



Our family is blessed to be volunteers at AHS and we are happy to add its annual plant sale to our list of blacksmithing events.  This week, I will forge at the plant sale on Thursday from 4-8 (members of AHS only), Friday (9-6) and Saturday (9-3).  Please note that I might not be forging during all the times listed, especially on Saturday, but he'll try to demonstrate as much as possible.  There is a fee for parking, but admission to the plant sale is free.  The garden shop sells many of my ironwork pieces, as well as my wife's nature-themed note cards. 

We'd love to see you, so please come out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment